UnitingCare Harrison is an agency of the Uniting Church Australia and is one of 85 community organisations within the UnitingCare Victoria and Tasmania network. UnitingCare Harrison provides services to support young people, single people and families living throughout the Eastern Metropolitan Region of Melbourne.
We can help if you would like support with:
- Improving family communication;
- Reducing conflict;
- Improving relations with adolescents;
- Finding accommodation;
- Resolving housing issues;
- Learning skills to live independently;
- Establishing community connections.