Youth & Family Services
UnitingCare Harrison cares about young people and their families. Our staff can help with issues that might be causing friction in your home. In most cases, it's best to sort these issues out early rather than let things escalate to the point where young people end up leaving home or school.
If you, or a young person you know, are already living away from home, we can provide help finding accommodation and links to education, training or employment.
We can help if you would like support with:
- home life
- talking with your parents and family
- finding and keeping accommodation
- finding a job or going to TAFE
- sorting out your money
- being at school or leaving school
- sharing accommodation
- getting along with others
- self care
For more information, please contact us on (03) 9871 8700.